Self Employed Mortgage Advice
SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE ADVICE IN HULL & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Hullmoneyman
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Hull & Surrounding Areas –
Self-employed customers often get the short end of the stick when it comes to mortgage deals because of statistics. Without an Experienced Mortgage Broker, like us on your side, it can sometimes prove tricky!
By using a Specialist Self Employed Broker like us with a minimum of 1 year’s accounts it may be possible to secure a mortgage deal! – ALL Mortgage Situations Considered
Are you Self Employed and wanting to know more
about your Mortgage Options?
If so, please arrange a FREE Self Employed Mortgage Consultation…
(Call – Email – Text )
Self Employed Mortgage Advice Scenarios:
- Are you a company owner, director, sole trader or partner and wanting mortgage advice?
- Have you been turned away by your bank?
- Have you got a fluctuating net profit?
- Only been trading for one year?
- Bank won’t lend you enough?
- Do you get paid a combination of salary and dividends or leave your net profit in your business?
- Self-employed and got an unusual situation?
- Are you self-employed and wanting help getting a mortgage?
Self Employed Mortgage Advice for:
- First Time Buyers
- Self Employed and looking to Remortgage
- Home Movers
- Let to Buy Options
- Buy to Let Mortgages for the Self Employed
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice for Self Employed
- Help to Buy Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Specialist Mortgage Types
- Are you Self Employed and HAVING PROBLEMS…?
Self Employed Customers & Bank Mortgage Advice
Almost all of the high street mortgage lenders use their in-house credit scoring policies when granting mortgages, these are based on that lenders own experience on previous mortgage repayment statistics and repossession information and individual cases that do not fit these tight criteria are not investigated further. This will save the bank or building society time and money.
In the past, it is possible that mortgage lenders have had more cases of arrears with self-employed applicants than employed ones but it is fair to say that employed applicants have to jump through far fewer “hoops” to get approved for a mortgage.
Many high street banks have very strict criteria and must-see increasing net profit with a minimum of 3 years accounts or some take an average over 3 years.
Lending criteria can vary greatly between mortgage lender for self-employed mortgages and it is our job to be able to place your mortgage application with the most suitable lender – We aim to be right the first time!
Unlike Most Mortgage Advisors, we’re proud to work independently to Estate Agents. Therefore, we work solely for you, with your interests at heart.
HAVING PROBLEMS and Seeking Self Employed Mortgage Advice? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender due to many reasons:
- Bank won’t lend enough
- Failed banks criteria
- Credit score
- Fluctuating net profit
- Pay structure
- Personal situation
It is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria because this will have a negative impact on your credit score. Also, it may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We work closely with owners of limited companies, sole traders, partners that receive a salary, dividends or a mixture of the two. We’re usually able to help them with all of their mortgage needs.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Ask a Question??