Let to Buy Mortgage Advice in Hull
LET TO BUY MORTGAGE ADVICE IN HULL
Open & Honest Mortgage Advice in Hull
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Hullmoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Broker
– Let to Buy Mortgage Advice in Hull & Surrounding Areas –
Are you in a situation to rent out your existing house and purchase a new home?
If so, we may be able to help!
Is your house taking a long time to sell and you’ve seen a new one you like?
Are you looking to keep hold of your existing house as an investment and move to a bigger home or new area?
Are you looking to discuss your options with a local expert?
Arrange a FREE Let to Buy Mortgage Consultation…
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Let to Buy Mortgage Scenarios:
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
OR – Got a COMPLICATED Mortgage Situation …. ??
Specialist Mortgage Advice for those looking at Let to Buy Mortgages
Having Problems Mortgage Advice
We may be able to help!
- Are you wanting to keep hold of your existing home and buy a new one?
- Have you found a new house but are struggling to sell your existing one?
- Are you wanting to buy a new home with a partner and keep your existing one as an investment?
- Are you wanting to become a landlord?
- Have you got to relocate with work and want to rent out your home?
- Have you got an unusual situation and are wanting to discuss your let to buy mortgage options?
With our Let to Buy Mortgage Advice consultation we are able to look at:
- Remortgage your existing property on to an interest-only Buy to Let
- Raise funds (if required) to be used towards a new deposit
- Submitting a new mortgage application for your new house
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED
to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU
with your interests at heart.
Why Let to Buy…?
Maybe your personal circumstances have changed with your family or work and are in a HURRY
to move and don’t want to be forced to take a low offer on your house or you feel that your existing home would be a perfect investment property
for you to keep hold of and rent out.
Perhaps you are looking to purchase a bigger house
with your new partner and feel that you would like to keep your own property on in case things change in the future.
This type of lending is becoming more and more popular due to the high rental demand
in popular areas and the increasing demand for good rental properties. Also, you will benefit on both the capital growth
on your existing property along with your new home.
There are many amateur Landlords
appearing in the city and taking an interest in the Buy to Let market which is great news for a Mortgage Broker like us as we are very passionate about property investment
In some cases, letting your first property can lead to other investment properties being purchased 2 to 3 years down the line and can lead to the start of a small buy to let portfolio
used as part of your retirement financial planning
How we can help…
We are able to explore the options of remortgaging your existing property on to a buy to let whilst raising money for your new deposit if required and arrange the new mortgage on your property.
As an Expert Mortgage Broker, it is our job to be aware of the most suitable mortgage lenders for this type of transaction and to advise you at every step of the process.
Mortgage Broker in Hull
Book Your Free Mortgage Consultation
Meet The Hullmoneyman Team!
Quick Links to Our Services
Open & Honest Mortgage Advisor in Hull
Mortgage Advice in Hull You Can Trust