First Time Buyer Mortgages
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGE ADVICE IN HULL & SURROUNDING AREAS
Open & Honest Mortgage Advisor in Hull
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Hullmoneyman
MORTGAGE BROKER IN HULL & SURROUNDING AREAS
– Experienced Mortgage Broker – First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Hull & Surrounding Areas – Your LOCAL Mortgage Experts –
If you are looking to purchase a property for the first time, whether it be on your own, with a partner or with a friend/relative, or if your situation is more complex then we can help you through every step of the way.
Due to a highly competitive market, first-time buyers can feel under a lot of pressure to secure a property with an Estate Agent – As an Experienced Mortgage Broker, this is where we can help. If required, we can also act fast on your behalf.
There are many different types of mortgages available on the market and sometimes the choice can be overwhelming.
First Time Buyer Mortgages – ALL Mortgage
Employed or Self Employed
FREE Mortgage Consultation for ALL Customers
( Call / Email or Text )
Some First Time Buyer Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you looking to buy in the next few months and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your mortgage will cost?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principleto back up any offers you make?
- Have you been turned away for a mortgage by your bank? i.e. credit score, won’t lend enough, criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual situation and are wanting mortgage help?
As part of our FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage consultation we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
How Much Deposit will you need?
Usually, you will need a minimum of 5% deposit for a purchase. This can also be a gifted deposit from a family member or friend, this is very common and you can read more about this here What is a Gifted Deposit?
We are very lucky in Hull as we still have affordable housing in reputable areas available to first-time buyers to get on the property ladder, unlike many similar-sized cities in the UK. For example, a 5 or 10% deposit here is much more achievable.
We’re not tied to Estate Agents
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are not tied to Estate Agents so we work solely for you, with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme
If you are looking to purchase a new build property using the Governments Help to Buy Scheme we can help you with this!
Often, getting a mortgage can work out cheaper than your rent. Have you thought about buying off your Landlord? This can be relatively simple with a Mortgage Broker, like us if you can get a price agreed.
Are you looking to buy your Council house?
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice … We can help with your purchase and provide help and guidance throughout the whole application process!
Have you run into a Mortgage Hurdle? – Why not give us a try?
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self-employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying undervalue
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Something else?
If this is the case, it is important that you do not keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria. This could have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our Experience and Knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation. We aim to be right the first time!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Hull
- Ask a Question??