Self Employed Mortgage Advice
SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE ADVICE IN HULL & SURROUNDING AREAS
Open & Honest Mortgage Advice in Hull
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Hullmoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Broker – Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Hull & Surrounding Areas –
Here at Hullmoneyman, we believe that self employed clients can get the short end of the stick when it comes to mortgage deals, and without an Experienced Mortgage Broker, like us on your side this may prove tricky!
By using a Specialist Self Employed Mortgage Broker like us with a minimum of 1 year’s accounts it may be possible to secure a mortgage deal! – ALL Mortgage Situations Considered
Are you Self Employed and wanting to know your Mortgage Options?
If so, please arrange a FREE Self Employed Mortgage Consultation…
(Call – Email – Text )
Self Employed Mortgage Advice Scenarios:
- Are you a company owner, director, sole trader or partner and wanting mortgage advice?
- Have you been to your bank and turned away for one reason or another?
- Have you got fluctuating net profit?
- Only been trading for one year?
- Bank wont lend you enough?
- Do you get paid a combination of salary and dividends or leave your net profit in your business?
- Self employed and got an unusual situation?
- Are you self employed and wanting help getting a mortgage?
Self Employed Mortgage Advice for:
- First Time Buyers
- Self Employed and looking to Remortgage
- Home Movers who are Self Employed
- Let to Buy Options
- Buy to Let Mortgages for the Self Employed
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice for Self Employed
- Help to Buy Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Specialist Mortgage Types
- Are you Self Employed and HAVING PROBLEMS with a Mortgage…?
- COMPLICATED SITUATIONS for the Self Employed… ?
Why it can be hard for the Self Employed to get a Mortgage through a bank …?
Almost all of the high street mortgage lenders use their in-house credit scoring policies when granting mortgages, these are based on that lenders own experience on previous mortgage repayment statistics and repossession information and individual cases that do not fit this tight criteria are not investigated further. This will save the bank or building society time and money.
In the past, it is possible that mortgage lenders have had more cases of arrears with self employed applicants than employed ones but it is fair to say that employed applicants have to jump through far fewer “hoops” to get approved for a mortgage.
Many high street banks have very strict criteria and must see increasing net profit with a minimum of 3 years accounts or some take an average over 3 years.
Lending criteria can vary greatly between mortgage lender for self employed mortgages and it is our job to be able to place your mortgage application with the most suitable lender – We aim to be right first time!
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Having problems …. ?
HAVING PROBLEMS and Seeking Self Employed Mortgage Advice? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
- Bank won’t lend enough
- Failed banks criteria
- Credit score
- Fluctuating net profit
- Pay structure
- Personal situation
- Read more here …
It is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
Whether you are the owner of your own limited company, a sole trader, a partner and receive a salary, dividends or a mixture of the two and are looking for my mortgage advice then we will be able to help.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation.
Read more about us…
How to get an up-to-date Credit Report for a Mortgage…
Get a mortgage agreement in principle…
Divorce and mortgage advice….
Removing a person / name from a mortgage…
Self employed mortgage criteria