REMORTGAGE ADVICE IN HULL & SURROUNDING AREAS
Open & Honest Remortgage Advice in Hull
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Hullmoneyman
We Search 1000’s of Remortgage Deals to Save you Money
There are some very competitive remortgage products available at the moment and it is our job to find the best one for you.
Whether you are looking to remortgage to save money or to raise capital for one reason or another, then we can help.
Compare staying with your existing lender to what’s available elsewhere
– we’ll tell you which option is best for you!
Whether you are looking for a remortgage to go through quickly, getting organised for your existing deal expiring, having problems with a current remortgage application or you are just wanting remortgage quotations to consider your options then. We’ll be happy to help whatever your situation!
Would you like to know how much money we can save you?
Arrange a FREE Remortgage Mortgage Consultation…
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Some Remortgage Scenarios:
- Are you wanting a more competitive mortgage deal?
- Are you wanting to raise money when you remortgage as well as securing a new deal?
- Have your personal circumstances changed since you last took out a mortgage?
- Have you been turned away by your existing lender for one reason or another? i.e. criteria, credit score
- Stuck on your existing lenders’ standard variable rate and have been told you can’t afford a cheaper mortgage deal?
- Adding or removing a name from your current mortgage?
- Remortgage your existing property on to a buy to let?
- Have you got an unusual situation and are wanting to discuss your remortgage options?
There are many reasons why clients choose to seek remortgage advice here are some of them:
1. Remortgage for a more competitive interest rate
2. Remortgage to raise money and/or debt consolidation
3. Remortgage to fix your monthly payments for peace of mind
4. Remortgage for marital disputes, separations/divorce
5. Remortgage for any other change in personal circumstances
6. Remortgage to remove a person/name from a mortgage
7. Remortgage for any other reason …
Personal circumstances such as income, marital status, and employment type may have changed since you did your original mortgage and these will need taking into account.
Also, the new mortgage market review regulations make it much more difficult for existing customers looking to remortgage without the help of a Mortgage Broker.
We are able to search 1000’s of remortgage deals on your behalf in order to make a recommendation to match your individual needs.
Remortgaging to fix your rate?
With interest rates at a very low level, where suitable many of our customers are choosing to fix their mortgage deals at market leading rates for 2, 3, or 5 years to protect against future rises.
Wanting a fast remortgage?
When you remortgage you will not usually be stuck in a property chain and as you already own your house the legal work will be much simpler meaning that they can go through much quicker than a standard mortgage application.
Having problems … ??
Having Problems with a Remortgage? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being remortgaged
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self-employed
3. Your credit score
4. Your marital status
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Failed affordability
7. Anything else?
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of remortgaging altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Want some help? Book your free, no-obligation mortgage consultation today.
Open & Honest Remortgage Advice in Hull & Surrounding Areas,
A Remortgage Broker you can Trust!
( Call / E-mail or Text )
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
Home Mover Mortgages
Remortgage Options inc Capital Raising
Buy to Let Mortgage Deals
Right to Buy Mortgages
Self Employed Mortgage Advice
About Our Team