Buy to Let Mortgages
BUY TO LET MORTGAGES
Open & Honest Mortgage Advice in Hull
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Hullmoneyman
– Your Local Mortgage Broker in Hull
– We Search 1000’s of Buy to Let Deals for you
Whether you are a first-time landlord or an experienced property investor wanting a buy to let purchase and/or remortgage – We can help you through every step of the way!
Rest assured we have arranged hundreds of buy to let mortgages for our clients in the past. Also, we have helped local landlords build up their own property portfolio as part of their retirement planning.
Buying a buy to let property can be a stressful time and to get a deal, you may need to move fast when required, this is where we can help.
Do you want to know Buy to Let Mortgage Options?
If so, please arrange a FREE Buy to Let Mortgage Consultation…
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Buy to Let Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you a first-time landlord looking to invest in property?
- Are you an experienced property investor looking to expand your portfolio?
- Is your buy to let mortgage up for review and you are looking to remortgage to a better deal?
- Wanting a buy to let remortgage to save money?
- Are you looking to raise money from a buy to let property?
- Are you wanting to change a residential property into a buy to let?
- Not bought in while and looking for mortgage help?
- Are you wanting to deal with a Mortgage Broker only mortgage company?
- Have you run into difficulty with your own bank for one reason or another?
Our Buy to Let Mortgage Advice Services:
- New Landlords
- Existing Landlords
- Remortgage Deals
- Capital Raising / Debt Consolidation
- Turn your existing home into a Buy to Let
- Buy to Let with Pension
- Something more complicated?
We have in-depth knowledge of a very large number of buy to let mortgage lenders including some specialist ones, all with various lending criteria.
We are able to utilise our experience and knowledge to recommend the most suitable buy to let mortgage product based on your individual situation.
We’re not tied to Estate Agents…
We are not tied to Estate Agents unlike most other Mortgage Brokers, so we work for only you with your interests at heart.
Why Buy to Let in Hull…?
Buy to Let landlords can have different reasons for investing – some landlords invest for future property/capital growth, others to supplement their current income, and others are planning more long-term and are looking at retirement planning.
Looking to rent out your current home?
If you are considering turning your current home into a buy to let investment and moving on to a new house then we can help.
You are able to remortgage your current property on to a buy to let and at the same time raise money for a deposit for a new bigger home.
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
Home Mover Mortgages
Remortgage Options inc Capital Raising
Buy to Let Mortgage Deals
Right to Buy Mortgages
Self Employed Mortgage Advice
About Our Team