The cheapest and most expensive homes sold in Hull and East Yorkshire in September
Homes go up for sale daily, but have you ever wondered which ones in our area are the most expensive and which ones sell for a bargain?
If you have, then you’re in luck, because here we have the 10 cheapest and 10 most expensive properties which sold in Hull and East Yorkshire in September.
The biggest spend was on a detached house in Nunburnholme near Pocklington, which came with four reception rooms, an annex and two acres of land. That set the buyer back £825,000.
At the other end of the scale, an apartment on the Boulevard in Hull went for just £34,000.
Nationally, the most expensive residential sale in September was for a basement flat in Kensington and Chelsea which went for £23,000,000.
The cheapest was a semi-detached house in Birmingham, West Midlands which sold for £17,500.
The most expensive houses sold in East Yorkshire in September
1) Detached house in Town Street, Nunburnholme – £825,000
2) Detached house in North Road, Lund – £750,000
3) Detached house in Ferriby High Road, North Ferriby – £680,000
4) Detached house in Hull Road, Cottingham – £651,600
5) Detached house in Melrose Park, Beverley – £599,995
The most expensive houses sold in Hull in September
1) Detached house in Main Road, Bilton – £275,000
2) Detached house in Farrier Close, Kingswood – £270,000
3) Terraced house in Hymers Avenue, Hull – £242,500
4) Detached house in The Fairways, Hull – £227,000
5) Detached house in Western Gailes Way, Hull – £212,000
The least expensive houses sold in East Yorkshire in September
1) Flat in Burlington Court, Bridlington – £39,500
2) Flat in Northfield Avenue, Hessle – £53,000
3) Terraced house in Wickwane Road, Hessle – £61,000
4) Flat in Easton Road, Bridlington – £65,000
5) Flat in Hull Road, Anlaby – £65,000
The least expensive houses sold in Hull in September
1) Flat in Boulevard Mews, Hull – £34,000
2) Terrace house in Cambrian Avenue, Hull – £52,500
3) Terrace house in Hawthorn Avenue, Hull – £53,000
4) Terrace house in Mersey Street, Hull – £57,500
5) Terrace house in Perth Street, Hull – £62,000
Mortgage Advice in Hull – http://hullmoneyman.com